Living … the Testimony
From Amazon on Living … The Testimony by Deidre D. Havrelock:
We testify in accordance with what we know and have experienced.
…It’s time to learn and experience more!
The first book in this thought-provoking series, Studying … The Testimony, explained how testimony relates to the Bible; this book will help you understand how testimony relates to living. Living…The Testimony will not only encourage Christians to reflect on who they believe Jesus to be (and why they choose to believe this), but it will also correct current misconstrued ideas as to what the Christian testimony is all about.
- a testimony is not about church;
- a testimony is not about God;
- a testimony is not about faith in general terms;
- this book contains numerous testimonies that will strengthen your faith in Jesus.
A strong Christian testimony is one that continually grows in the knowledge of Jesus, continually shares that knowledge boldly, while at the same time performs good works based on Jesus’ teaching of love—all while abstaining from works of darkness.
Because a biblical testimony deals not only with our belief system, but also with the way we conduct our whole lives, our Christian testimony becomes our most valuable asset. It is life itself.
ARE YOU LIVING THE TESTIMONY?
This book includes:
- an appendix on the Sabbath Rest. Do we currently understand God’s holy time of rest? The answer will astound you…and set you free to be more like Jesus.
- Deidre Havrelock’s personal testimony regarding her demonic possession and her amazing deliverance.