Donelle Knudsen is the author of the Young Adult novel, Between Heartbeats & memoir, Through the Tunnel of Love, A Mother's and Daughter's Journey with Anorexia, & award winning short stories. She is a four-time finalist in Memoir category with Pacific NW Writers Assn., Second Place winner with Oregon Writers Colony - Memoir.
Posts by Donelle Knudsen:
- Donelle Knudsen Wins First Honorable Mention in Oregon Writers Colony 2016 Contest
- Write on the River August Membership Meeting
- Donelle Knudsen’s Book Signing at Columbia Center’s Barnes & Noble
- Donelle Knudsen’s Author Event at Rosy’s Diner
- Looking for a Tri-Cities’ Writers’ Critique Group?
- Donelle Knudsen’s Between Heartbeats Book Signing
- Paulina Springs Books